Livin' Lite Quicksilver 6.0 Tonneau Cover
Custom Colors are available for an additional cost. Please contact me to check the available colors.
Replacement tonneau cover for Livin' Lite 6.0 pop up campers
- Made from Advantage MPV exterior grade vinyl, just like OEM.
- Includes all snap hardware. Snaps will need to be installed by the end-user.
- Will have one seam running the width of the trailer. This is a watertight seam.
- Features folded over corners, having no seam to tear, and makes the cover much tighter than OEM style covers.
- Approximately two inches of fold-over at edges. This allows all the snaps to go through two layers of material, reducing tear-out and making the covers last longer.
- All edges are glued AND sewn for durability.
- Custom-fit replacement cover.
- (44) 3/8" Cap and sockets for attachment to trailer.
- (2) eyelets and studs for repair or to add additional snaps to folded corners.
NOTE: Lead times average 14-21 days from the time order is placed to when it is shipped.