Livin' Lite Quicksilver TC1 / TC2 Truck Camper Cover
Replacement tonneau cover for Livin' Lite TC1 Truck Camper campers
- Made from Advantage MPV exterior grade vinyl, just like OEM.
- Includes all snap hardware. Snaps will need to be installed by the end-user.
- Will have one seam running the width of the trailer. This is a watertight seam.
- Features folded over corners, having no seam to tear, and makes the cover much tighter than OEM style covers.
- Over two inches of fold-over at edges. This allows all the snaps to go through two layers of material, reducing tear-out and making the covers last longer.
- All edges are glued AND sewn for durability.
- Custom-fit replacement cover.
- (50) 3/8" Cap and sockets for attachment to trailer.
- (4) eyelets and studs for repair or to add additional snaps to folded corners.
- A scrap of color-matched material (possible exception on custom-colored covers) no less than (2) square feet total area. Great for adding reinforcement or patching holes!
NOTE: Lead times average 14 days from the time order is placed to when it is shipped.