Livin' Lite Quicksilver 6.0 Tonneau Cover
Replacement tonneau cover for Livin' Lite 6.0 pop up campers
- Made from Advantage MPV exterior grade vinyl, just like OEM.
- Includes all snap hardware. Snaps will need to be installed by end user.
- Will have one seam running the width of the trailer. This is a watertight seam.
- Features folded over corners, having no seam to tear, and makes cover much tighter than OEM style covers.
- Over two inches of fold over at edges. This allows all the snaps to go through two layers of material, reducing tear out and making the covers last longer.
- All edges are glued AND sewn for durability.
- Custom fit replacement cover.
- (46) 3/8" Cap and sockets for attachment to trailer.
- (5) eyelets and studs for repair or to add additional snaps to folded corners.
- Scrap of color matched material (possible exception on custom colored covers) no less than (2) square feet total area. Great for adding reinforcement or patching holes!
NOTE: Lead times average four weeks from the time order is placed to when it is shipped.
You also have the option to purchase a new set of Hold Down Straps which are located at the front of the trailer which hold the cover when it is rolled up. Straps will be black in color.
You can also choose to add some of our more popular items like Bed Strap Kits and Spreader Bar Hardware Kits to this order at a discounted rate!